This component does not fully support Flex 4.5 and above. I’m leaving this page up as the component/code may be useful to some developers but I’m no longer actively supporting it.
Advanced Flex AutoComplete component which supports browsing, selecting and ordering multiple items.
- License: The component is freeware. You’re welcome to use it anyway you’d like, I just ask that you send back any bug fixes or improvements.
- Support: I try as hard as possible to respond to all questions within a day. I’ve been using the component for a while now and am pretty confident that it works well. If you’d like to extend it I’m happy to work with you to get your feature working.
- 1.2 released on August 4th, 2011
- 1.1 released on October 25th, 2010
- 1.0 released on July 3rd, 2009
- 0.98.2 released on May 11th, 2009
- 0.98.1 released on April 7th, 2009
- 0.98 released on March 12th 2009
- 0.93 released on February 1st, 2009
- 0.91 released on January 1st, 2009
- 0.90 released on November 10, 2008
A single solution usually doesn’t work for everyone. Here are some other excellent Flex Autocomplete components which may better fit your needs.