Archive | July 2013

AutoComplete added to Github

I’ve been spending much less of my time these days coding in Flex and as a result haven’t done much work on the AutoComplete component. I realize many people (including myself) still use the component in production applications so it’s important that it continues to be maintained.

I’ll be the first to admit that I should have done this a while ago, but… I’ve finally added the source code to Github.

https://github.com/hillelcoren/flex-autocomplete

If you resolve any bugs or implement any features please send me a pull request and I’ll merge in your changes.

%d bloggers like this: